With CAESES® as your powerful tool in the pre-CAD stage, you can directly automate your workflow to explore design variants and conduct shape optimizations. Traditional CAD systems in the market are not designed to create geometry for analysis and it is difficult to vary complex shapes automatically in a 100% robust and smart way. From the start, our modeling capabilities were specifically developed for simulation, especially CFD.
We can train your engineers, please drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This version should facilitate the dissemination of simulation-driven design to the wider engineering community. All of the buzz about up-front simulation and optimization is not just hype, but providing the right tools within streamlined processes remains a challenge.
- CAESES® is a parametric CAD tool, developed to model and preprocess geometry for CFD analysis
- CAESES® is an automation platform for seamless integration of CAD and CFD
- CAESES® offers variant management & CFD post-processing for convenient design comparison
- Users of both open source and commercial CFD codes to bridge the gap between geometric modeling, geometry variation and CFD analysis
- Developers of CFD tools and researchers in fluid dynamics to use CAESES® as their front end for code validation, result comparison and parametric studies of CFD settings and design variants
- CFD consultants to utilize CAESES® as a convenient environment to showcase the product improvements they could achieve
- CFD users to accelerate their CFD preprocessing tasks
- Entrepreneurs to generate new business by developing parametric models, optimization set ups and automation features and, thus, position themselves as consultants.
For installer, please contact email@example.com
or fill up the form below:
For consulting quotation, please click here.
For general application of the code, please click here.
For the testimony of the biggest users, please click here.
For video tutorial of the code, please click here.
For face to face training, please register click here.